What questions should you consider?
- What’s the medical term for my condition/illness?
- How does this condition/illness proceed usually?
- Are there lifestyle adjustments that I can make to influence the process positively?
- What are the effects of medications I may have to take?
- How often and at which exact time do I have to take medication?
- Why does this examination have to be performed? What is the goal of this examination? Are there any alternatives?
- How will the examination be conducted?
- What are the likely the next steps after this examination?
- What kind of therapy-options do I have? Are there any alternatives?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of those therapy-options?
- Do you have further tips or information material for me?